Friday, August 9, 2013

Photography Challenge

I had some blogger's cramp for a while but now I'm back! I am enjoying my August photo-a-day challenge. I have always loved photography and taking a picture of an everyday item and making it look interesting and pretty makes it fun to do! I am so happy that many have joined me on my photo journey. If you haven't joined and want to, it's not too late! Just take the pic of the day and use the hashtag #lamommyAugust. I am going to try to do this every month. If fact, I have already prepared September's challenge and am going to show you a sneak peak!

Here are a few of my favorite pics so far:


Sneak Peek at September: 

August in case you missed it: 




5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your Blogger's Cramp has passed :) These photos are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the macaroon photo, that turned out beautiful! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't keep up with August but I'm hoping I can take pics for September so I can have them ready. Love the macaroons btw. Had some from NY when my daughter came back. Can't find them here and they're too expensive to be shipped. Don't taste as good anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And great! I'm happy you will be joining us for September :)

      Delete