Saturday, April 13, 2013

About Me

Hello. My name is Linda and this is my blog. I am a wife and mother. I spend my most my days working full time as a physician assistant and my evenings with my loves, my husband, daughter and step daughters. I was born and raised in the New York city. I have lived here all my life. I can count my friends on one hand and my acquaintances on the other. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas as a mother, wife and health care professional. I work in women's health and I am the founder of www.babyinbloom.net. It is basically an information resource for pregnant women (not to take the place of your doctor's or healthcare provider's advice, of course). My husband is awesome. He is a loving and caring man that I met on facebook, randomly by sending him a dot (I will explain that later). So basically thats it for now. Now, let my think of my first subject for a blog post....hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment