Monday, April 22, 2013

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Yesterday my blog/website Baby in Bloom was given this award by Teddy "Multitask Momma" creator of the Pregnancy & Parenthood Blog. Thank you so much Teddy! I am fairly new to this and it is nice to be recognized! This award comes with the following rules:
  1. Display logo on blog.
  2. Link back to the person you have so inspired.
  3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link back to them.
  5. Perform 1 random act of kindness and include what you did in your post.
So as you can see the photo up top is the award, step 1 complete!!
For step two, I would also like to thank you, Teddy, for making me feel welcome in the world of blogging which I am so new at!
Step three, 7 things about me:


  1. Family is very important to me. My husband, daughter and stepdaughters are my inspirations!
  2. I love spending quality time with my husband catching up on shows that we have missed because our week is so hectic! (I love my DVR)
  3. I enjoy improving my education in women's health. Learning new technologies and new concepts and reporting them in my website and blog Baby in Bloom.
  4. I love listening to music. Whatever is new and on the radio is good enough. I have a soft spot for Latin pop.
  5. I love warm weather and taking advantage of outdoor activities like gardening or walking.
  6. I have a mini shopping addiction, especially when it comes to buying clothes for my toddler!!
  7. I love trying to keep in shape. My husband and I try to do it as a team.  Sometimes are schedules get in the way, but the warm weather coming has a positive influence on us!! 
As for nominating 15 bloggers that have inspired me...here goes:


  1. The Pregnancy and Parenthood Blog 
  2. Big City Moms
  3. Cloudy With a Chance of Wine
  4. Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
  5. My Strange Family
  6. My Two Baby Girls
  7. Real Life Mom
  8. Confessions of a (Not-So-) Super Mom
  9. Dramafreemama
  10. Janine's Confessions of a Mommyaholic
  11. Uplifting Families
  12. Giggles and Screams
  13. Mauricio Sanchez
  14. Letters to Leia
  15. The Happiest Home

And for my random act of kindness: I visited a friend in the hospital today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much again Linda and congrats on your very well deserved award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for passing this to me!!! And congrats on receiving it yourself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was a pleasure and I think an awesome way to get to know eachother and show appreciation for other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete