Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weekend Photo Challenge: Something Different

5/25/13-5/27/13 Memorial Day Weekend was fun for us. We went to Washington D.C. with our youngest daughter. There was a National Conference for the professional organization I belong to so I attended those sessions in the mornings and in the afternoon, I got to spend time with my husband and daughter in this quaint, quiet and clean city.  We went to various museums: Museum of Natural History, Air and Space Museum, National Aquarium. We also went to the White House, National Mall,  Washington Monument, and Capitol Building. We watched the Memorial Day Parade and went to a restaurant in Georgetown. It was alot of fun and I got to take some great pics! Hope you enjoy! Please send me some pics of something different you did with your kids this past      weekend so I can include it in my guest section. Thanks!

National Aquarium



Beautiful Day, Beautiful City




Learning about some dangers to fish 

More Fun at the Aquarium

Memorial Day Parade

Lafayette Park 


GOD BLESS AMERICA


Guest Pictures

Santi's Day at the Zoo


Seeing all the different animals was alot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment