Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Photo Challenge: Something Summery (Guest Post by Gaby, my step-daughter)

6/1/13- 6/2/13: On Saturday, me and my step mom, sisters and dad  planted tomatoes, watermelon, strawberries, lettuce, green peppers, cilantro and basil plants in our backyard. My Aunt and cousin came over and we played with bubbles, got bit by mosquitoes, played hopscotch and ate BBQ'ed food. It was delicious! Here are some pictures of our day:

 I am preparing the ground


Strawberries, basil and lettuce 

Cilantro, basil, lettuce and tomatoes

 Cherry tomatoes

My Aunt taught me hopscotch, I won!

I can't wait to eat the delicious fruits and vegetables from our garden. Eating from a garden that you grow, is healthy for you and your family because all the food is organic. We will keep you posted on how our garden grows! If you did anything summery this weekend that you would like to share please send us your pictures!

On Sunday, we spent some time in the park. We ate sandwiches and played in the playground.





Guest Pictures:

Gentry enjoying the sun at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment