Sunday, July 14, 2013

August Photo-a-Day Challenge

August is a bittersweet month for me. It has always been, even from when I was a kid. It is the last month of the summer. The prelude to the colder days to come. The final month to get in all your summer activities because it soon will be back to school, back to work, and the start of fall. I decided to do a photo-a-day because I love taking pictures and because I often search for similar challenges so I asked myself, why not make my own? I invite you to try the challenge too. You can post your pictures on Twitter with the hashtag: #lamommyAugust. You can participate for as long as you want. If you miss days you can make up for them if you wish or simple start from the current date. If you have a blog, feel free to participate and include the picture below. You can link back to my blog. Please don't forget to include the hashtag so I can see your pics!


4 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! We just may do this for August as well. Tweeted! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Looking forward to your photos! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I love taking photos, so I think I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete