Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blueberries Muffins with Real Blueberries

I recently purchased a mix for making blueberry muffins that came with a can of blueberries. I figured I would just add fresh blueberries but I was pretty surprised when I decided to take a look inside the can the supposed "real wild blueberries" looked like. They looked really gross! Very tiny and not blue at all. They even smelled wierd! Ick! I am glad we added the real fruit!

We mixed all the ingrediets minus the can!

Look at the difference in the blueberries!

The finished product! As you can see everyone loved them :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you chose the real stuff over the one in the can as well. I HATE canned food and very rarely use it. The muffins came out looking great and I'm sure they tasted delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure did! I think next time I will add other fruit like raspberries and cranberries and start with a less processed brand.

      Delete