Thursday, June 6, 2013

DIY Personalized Birthday Goodie Bags

This is day four in my 15-day Blog Challenge

Eliana's 4th birthday party is coming up so I decided instead of the usual boring loot bags from the store, it would be nice to make a loot bag. The theme of the party is "princess" and the colors of the supplies (eg. plates, napkins, etc) are different shades of pink. I went to a craft store and bought a baker's dozen of plain brown bags.



I also purchased photo corners, decorative jewels, pink craft paper, and girly birthday stickers. I cut the craft paper into 4x4 inch squares and glued them to the bags and attached the 4 photo corner stickers. I wrote "Eliana's 4th Birthday" and added the jewels and stickers.





The goodie bag looks cute and original and I know Eliana will love it! I want to add glitter and more stickers to make it stand out. What do you think?




I am going to fill them with pink tissue paper, healthy snacks, bubbles, and toys!


Finished product!

The 15-Day Blog Writing Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment